Correlate and decipher your heterogeneous systems data in restricted environments.
Defense companies face challenges accessing log data due to legacy disparate systems, stringent security requirements, and the overwhelming volume of data generated. Legacy systems operate independently and generate data in incompatible formats, hindering data aggregation and analysis.
Securely get visibility into your digital systems.
Trout Software lightweight log monitoring solution can be deployed in many restricted environments, providing operators and experts a collaborative solution to correlate and decipher heterogeneous systems data.
Deploy your Digital Assets Monitoring Hub
Optimize the efficiency of your operational processes with machine logs.
Perform efficient and fast logs analysis with our innovative and unique solution: Trout Software. Detect machine failure earlier and reduce your time to response.
- Secure IT & OT environments
- Bridge the gap between IT and OT to gain visibility in your critical assets. Trout Software allows to securely access and correlate data from disparate low level components and SCADA systems to detect paterns across your entire systems footprint.
- Real-time Monitoring and Alerting
- Stay one step ahead of potential risks and security breaches with our real-time monitoring and alerting system. Receive instant notifications about critical events, anomalies, or deviations from expected behavior, allowing you to take immediate action and mitigate potential threats.
- Smart(er) operating procedures
- Accelerate your operation with connected playbook, bridging the gap between machine logs and operating procedures, allowing you to go beyond visual queues. All playbooks are centralized, allowing operators to search through them and capitalize on previous operations.
- Compliance and Audit Readiness
- Defense companies operate within strict regulatory frameworks. Our machine data analysis solutions assist in maintaining compliance by providing comprehensive audit trails, ensuring data integrity, and facilitating regulatory reporting. Be well-prepared for audits and demonstrate adherence to industry standards and best practices.
Find some long format article on key defense topics